Friday, October 21, 2011

Weekend Ready

I have been under the gun with deadlines, thinks to my new job. Your right, I just got a new job as a valet downtown. I am working very hard to stay on top of all my studies, from this past week, and frankly I am ready for a break. I am looking forward to going out this Saturday to watch the .Rangers play. Some old friends from high school are going to be in town. We plan to all meet up, and go out to eat and then to watch the Rangers game at the Pour House. The pour house is on 7th street close to downtown. They have been in the newspapers recently, for having a lively crowd when any Texas sports team takes the field. Saturday the rangers are going to play game three against the Saint Louis Cardinals. The series is tied at one. Come down to the Pour House on 7th street, at 7:05, to support the home team And if you can't make it, who do you think will win game three?

2 comments:

  1. Well, we know how the Ranger game came out, and the series, but I still love the Rangers. Hope you enjoyed your outing with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so angry that they lost that game. They should not have lost the penant anyway. They had the oppernutity to win in game 6 but Washington decided to try and save some of his players for the next game. Good idea, but didn't work out for them. My husband was very upset that they lost the world series 2 years in a row.

    Hopefully, next year will be a better playoff year for the Rangers.

    ReplyDelete