Sunday, November 6, 2011

I have been blessed with a great life. People would love to have the life that I live. I have always had people around that love me and have been supportive.  I have always had the necessities of living day to day. When I was younger, I can’t remember how many times I was unable to get the things that I wanted in life.
So why am I unhappy? I know that people would love the life I have lived. I think it is due because of the drive my parents have with stilled in me. I am ready to walk across the stage and receive one of the biggest pieces of paper in my life. Once I graduate, the only thing I can think about is given back to the people that have gotten me so far. My family has fallen upon hard times; I can’t wait to help the people that have helped me so much.
First thing first. I need not be worried about the rest of my life. I need to be thankfull for today and the BEAR NECESSITIES will come to me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Funny-I was just singing this song to a friend of mine this weekend* lol

    Good on you for having a grateful heart and for being appreciative of the time & sacrifices your family has made for you. I don't know that very many people stop to take note of that--especially people our age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I get wrapped up in all the drama of my day to day and all of the stress, I remind myself of the amazing gifts and people that have come into my life, especially my friends and family. You are going to graduate and I am going to be there to embrarass you!

    But until then... thanks a lot for getting this song stuck in my brain! >: (

    ReplyDelete